Sunday 13 January 2013

Simple Life @ Sunway Pyramid

I hate veggies a lot and i only eat selected veggies, shocked to see myself in a vegetarian restaurant. 

Vegetable Curry Pot ~ Curry filled with veggies served with multi grain rice. I usually dislike other kind of rice except white rice but this brown rice is awesome man, it tasted soo good that i can eat it on its own. The curry is really good not like some of the curry; watery, taste like curry powder. I also like the cabbage.

  Someone who also hates veggies and is forced to eat it with me :D

I ordered the mini steamboat set with Miso Soup as base.

 The boss was really nice in eliminating some of the veggies that i do not eat. The steamboat was awesome, the soup was delicious and since i like 3/4 of the veggies, the steamboat was really tasty. 


I will definitely visit here again, this restaurant has changed my views on vegetables.

Simple Life

LLG2-126A, Blue Atrium,

Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,

46150 Petaling Jaya.

Tel:  03-5611 8596

No comments: