Sunday 24 February 2013

Alessio @ Publika

Getting ready for my VDay's dinner with Ms D.

Alamak went into the wrong parking, expensive. Cry :(

  Funghi Misti ~ This pizza is awesome, the pizza crust is just crispy enough, the mushroom is delicious. I finished half of the pizza :), i usually only can eat 2 piece.

We waited quite a while for my order, some of the tables who came before us have not been served, Donna was lucky to get her pizza before the others. Bad management, cups and plates were also piled up on the counter not a pretty sight. After waiting almost 20 minutes I asked for my order, the waiter went to check and came back and asked what did i order? Alamak im dead hungry. I placed my order again. Wait some more then my food came.

   Fisherman's Catch ~ This really makes up for the wait, the seafood in flour tasted super good. The fish, the shrimp everything good la. Usually this kind of tempura you can taste the horrible flour taste, or it is too dry but this fisherman's catch is BEST!

The lady in black & the lady in pink.

Alessio

A2-G2-09, Publika,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: