Thursday 17 April 2014

Miam Miam @ 1 Utama

 Berries Soda.

 Iced Matcha Latte with Softee ~ Not too fond of how the green tea taste but boleh la.

Iz Au Curry: Baked rice with homemade Japanese curry, frankfurters, broccoli cheese and egg ~ I don't like Japanese curry but this is very good. I was hoping the man would say 'Caryn would you like to have some I can't seem to finish it'. Unfortunately it was wishful thinking :/

Haha this is how he eat. LOL.

Seafood Tomato Cream: Flavors of the topped with garlic mayonnaise ~ I wish the portion to be bigger, it's damn GOOD! The spaghetti, the seafood, the gravy, so YUMMY! I cleaned the plate, not a drop of gravy left. 

:)

Cookies & Cream Parfait:  I love the cornflakes, the ice cream however is too sweet.

❤ 

Miam Miam 
(Opposite TGIF).
Lot G146, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya.
03-7731 8923

No comments: