Friday 5 June 2015

Antipodean Cafe @ Atria Mall

Menu is on the wall far away from the dining table.

Big Breakfast with Bacon (RM 22) ~ Mushrooms are too oily, bacon is slightly undercooked, eggs are soggy and tasteless and hash brown tastes strange.

Salmon with Roasted Veggies & Chickpeas (RM 25) ~ Yummy, Donna loved it.

The menu being on the wall is very inconvenient, especially when the dining table is so far. I seriously cannot see a thing, I suppose that's my problem since my eye sight is bad. I had to stand in front of the menu and decide what I wanna eat. I don't mind the menu on the wall if I can see it when I'm sitting down. Unfortunately we were seated way across at the corner so that obviously didn't help.

One of the waiter was nice, he asked how was the food and Donna complained that my bacon looks undercooked and doesn't look yummy (she's complaining even though she's a vegetarian haha). He offered to recook it but I'm already halfway through my meal and I didn't want him cooking me a new one and I can't finish it. So I told him it's fine and if he were to replace it for me, he would have to do the eggs as well because it's quite bad ;)

Antipodean
Lot G37, Ground Floor,
Atria Mall, 38 Jalan SS22/21,
Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 10pm
Friday to Saturday: 8am to 11pm
Sunday: 8am to 10pm
Antipodean Cafe Page!

No comments: