Saturday 7 December 2013

Namoo on The Park @ Publika

OMGoodness, Baby Qianen is sooo adorable.

 Standing to take a sip, ahhh so cute ;)

 Hot Chocolate ~ Not too bad but nothing special.

Chicken Nuggets ~ Very good & crispy and I only eat nuggets from McDs.

Spicy Squid Rice ~ The squid is good; it's kimchi sauce but rice was bad: Cold/Hard.

 Stew Herbal Chicken ~ Carrie said it's not bad. I don't quite like it.

Baby Qianen also wants to mum mum :D

So adorable I had to post all pics :)



Definitely a let down compared to the first time I had Namoo. Not impressed with the food this time around. Will come try again next time and hopefully it will be as good as my first.

Namoo on the Park
Lot 4A, Level G3,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
03-6411 6698
Monday to Sunday:  11.00am to 10.00pm
Friday to Saturday:  11.00am to 11.00pm

No comments: