Saturday 7 December 2013

Way Modern Chinois @ Damansara Heights

 Yay i got the flowers I want :) I only accept white roses :D
Rushing back from work for dinner. Don't you just hate KL traffic :(

My my what long hair I have :)

 Super cool, I thought it was a lift; it's actually a button to open the door to Way.

Very classy restaurant.



Duvel Strong Ale.

 Jumbo Prawn Chee Cheong Fun: Steamed jumbo prawn in rice noodle roll in special homemade sauce ~ Very good especially with the sauce.

Szechuan Hot & Sour Soup ~ Too sour.

Silky Beancurd Special: Homemade beancurd with dried scallop sauce ~ Beancurd is yummy.

Crispy Chicken with Spicy Honey Sauce: Deep fried chicken thigh fillet served with spicy honey sauce ~ Very good, love the chicken crispy and tasteful.

Crab Roe Fried Rice: Basmati rice stir fried with scallops, abalone and a generous topping of crab roe ~ Rice is fried perfectly not dry not moist; taste just right. I don't remember tasting any abalone though. 

I just noticed my heels are of the same color and bling as the pillow :)

What would I do without you :)

I love the food here, everything taste so good except the soup. Service is very good and prompt. Ambiance is very classy and chic. Worth every penny or RM i paid :)

Way Modern Chinois
(Next to Ploy),
G-1, Work@Clearwater,
Jalan Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2095 1118
Monday to Saturday:  12.00pm to 3.00pm; 6.00pm to 10.30pm
Closed on Sundays
www.way.com.my

No comments: