Saturday 1 March 2014

Frisky Goat @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail

My gorgeous driver for brunch ;)

Very pack, lucky we managed to get a table.

Latte ~ Abe said it was a little diluted. 

Latte ~ Need more milk.

Aww i wanna bring the bowl home.

"The Works" Breakfast:  Eggs + Sausage + Turkey Ham + Sauteed Mushrooms + Roasted Cherries + Tomatoes + Patatas Brava + Mixed Salad + Toast ~ Eggs too runny, others just okay.

Decadent French Toast: Served with apple chutney and spiced roasted walnut, drizzled with honey and topped with vanilla ice cream & chantilly cream ~ Toast is a lil burned. Abe liked it says it's good. I prefer my moms french toast, of course it's not as fancy looking as this.

Red Velvet ~ This is the best red velvet cake i've tasted. I usually do not prefer red velvet as it taste like medicine. We liked it so much that we got a whole cake to celebrate a birthday :)


Tip d Goat.

I like the red velvet cake a lot :)
The cafe is so pack that the staffs were running around. I like one of the waitress (I don't know her name) she was nice & friendly. She was running around serving but yet she still manage to put on a smile and that smile makes a difference. I asked milk for my coffee twice from the one of the waiter then seeing as it will never come, i asked from another guy, still it did not come. So i ended up having my coffee without milk.

Frisky Goat
No. 72, Jalan Burhanudin Helmi,
Taman Tun Dr ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur.
017-881 0251

No comments: