Tuesday 18 March 2014

Restoran Simon's @ Taipan USJ

Leng Ngau Soup ~ This is the best among all the dish we ordered. Very nice soup, in chinese we say 'Kau Mei' means enough smell & taste of the leng ngau in the soup.

Kangkung Belacan ~ Ok la but too soggy.

Assam Sotong ~ Bland, and sotong touch to chew.

Claypot Curry Prawn ~ Very lousy even my mom cooks better curry than this. Just so people do not think I'm bias or have no taste in food I asked my mom she said the same thing and my mom is Nyonya. You can't taste the santan at all.

Pattaya Siakap ~ I only like the tiny piece of cucumber on top. Flesh is too crispy for my liking.

You want real and nice Nyonya food got to Nyonya Restaurant in SS2. Now that is real food.

Restoran Simon's
No. 4, Jalan USJ 10/1B,
UEP Subang 47620 Selangor.
03-5636 7466 / 012-278 2703

No comments: