Thursday 13 November 2014

Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery @ SS16

Outdoor seating.

Murphy is with me. He's not allowed inside.


Houjicha (RM 11.90) ~ Beautiful teapot; Tea is good.


 Breakfast Set B (RM 9.90) ~ Eggs are soggy and almost tasteless. Bread is without butter, had to ask for it. Ham is okay. Salad is dry. 


Couldn't put him on the bench, it's not wide enough.
Poor baby kept slipping, even fell off the bench.

I didn't take picture of the glass of water but RM2 is very pricey for water.


Baby fell asleep.


Once you enter E-Tiara condo, there will be a guard house on the left. Tell them that you are here for Haikara and they will open the gate. Immediately turn left after the guardhouse and you may park there or go further down. I made a mistake of going into the basement, took me a while to find Haikara.

I had to sit outside since pets are not allowed inside. The lady came over to hand me the menu, I asked that she return 10 minutes later so I can have a proper look at the menu. Now that I know of what to order, I waited for her to return. 10 minutes no show, 15 minutes no show. Guess what I did, I took out my hp and dialed the cafe and asked her to come take my order.

The guy delivered my breakfast but didn't provide cutleries. By the time I notice it he had already disappeared into the cafe. Sighzzz. So I waited again for someone to come out, NO ONE. So I called the restaurant again and asked that they bring me cutleries. Any smart or sensible person would take extra care of the people sitting outside and considering that I actually had to call the cafe twice they should be even more alert or take the initiative to at least walk outside to check if I need anything.

When I was done with my meal, I carried Murphy and walked to the cashier because I don't want to just wait for them to never come out and neither do I want to call the cafe again. It's faster for me to just walk in. Such bad service and they have the nerve to charge service fee. What service!!! I should charge them for my phone bill.

Haikara Style Cafe & Bakery
(Next to Subang Avenue),
Ground Floor, E-Tiara Service Apartment, 
Jalan Kemajuan SS 16/1,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5630 0743
Tuesday to Friday: 11am to 330pm : 530pm to 10pm
Saturday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm
Close on Mondays

No comments: