Sunday 23 November 2014

The Apartment @ KLCC


Wild Mushroom Soup (RM 15.90) ~ Okay. Not too nice after I mix the sour cream. 

Baked Chocolate Pudding (RM 18.90) ~ Nice.

Eton Mess (RM 15.90) ~ Yummy.


Tallest Xmas Tree.



Simon & The Ladies.

While walking to meet up with my friends at The Apartment, a couple of youngsters barely grew out of their balls yet started catcalling me. Seriously these bunch of idiots have no class. What makes you think I'll respond. You're just trying to show off in front of your friends that you are brave but in real you are nothing but an idiot. Don't try to act macho! Have some respect for women! When I walked off, I can hear him saying to "Berlagak tak nak layan" which means that I'm a a snob for not responding. Dropping the class of a prestigious shopping mall. 

The Apartment
Lot G48, Ground Level,
Suria KLCC,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2166 2257
Monday to Sunday: 11am to 10pm

No comments: