Friday 1 May 2015

Selfie Coffee Cafe @ Bandar Sunway

TOD.


The selfie booth. Take a selfie of yourself with their phone and wait for the magic.

The table can be used as a drawing board.

Selfie Chocolate (RM 13) ~ OMG my face on my hot chocolate. WTF!!!!!


Hot chocolate could use more chocolate. I removed my picture because it tasted slightly odd.

Waffle Big Breakfast (RM 16.90) ~ This breakfast is anything but big. Even a cat wouldn't be satisfied with this portion. So little and also pricey. 


Cheese Cake ~ Nice.

The paper cup that they use to store the hot chocolate is amazing. My hot chocolate remains hot after so long, even after take away.

Selfie Coffee
Lot 41, Jalan PJS 11/9,
Bandar Sunway, 
46510 Petaling Jaya.
012-522 6122
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm
Selfie Coffee Sunway Page!

No comments: