Monday 4 May 2015

The Crusty Nest @ SS15




Paper cup has a very strong cardboard smell.

The Wedding Cheesecake (RM 12) ~ Not to both our liking but texture is good.

There's not much choice, was thinking for quite a while before deciding on what to order. I saw the cheesecake and asked what was contained in the wedding cheese cake, I heard cheese. But when I tasted it, it's strawberry & orange, EEEEKKKKK 2 things I dislike the most. Baby refused to help me finish it so I had to force myself slowly to finish it. Have you tried eating food that you don't like, the agony and you keep trying to drink water to swallow it??? Imagine you hate broccoli and you had to eat it because your mom made you, a whole plate of it. Maybe you guys would prefer the cheese cake if you love Strawberry

One of the owners came over to check on us, and ask how is the cake. Baby told him that I heard wrongly and didn't know it's Strawberry which I don't eat (But I tasted Orange too). Then he asked me what do I eat? I said probably chocolate, then I realize that he is about to go and get a chocolate tart for me, so I said no no it's okay it's fine. But he came back with one anyways and explained that unfinished items at the end of the day gets thrown out so it's fine to give me.

Chocolate Tart Comp ~ Okay, normal.

I really appreciate his gesture, the tart may be normal, and the cheese cake may not be nice to me but his gesture is what matters the most to me. I know that restaurants/cafe throws out unfinished pastries/dessert at the end of the night but how many of them would actually offer it complimentary to someone who is not enjoying what they ordered, they would rather toss it away or keep it for the next day and hopefully you don't notice it's overnight food.

Beside is Nagomi Chinese Cuisine who serves yummy food, I go there for lunch/dinner, after I'm done just walk next door to Crusty Nest for tea/pastries :)

The Crusty Nest
(Same row as Cosans, In Between Nagomi & Brewyard)
Lot 40, Jalan SS15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya.
012-291 7308
Monday to Sunday: 4pm to 12am
The Crusty Nest Page!

No comments: