Friday 28 August 2015

Le Cottage Steamboat @ Kawasan Lanskap & Nursery, Petaling Jaya

Located opposite Pusat Memancing Udang.

Entrance is towards the right.


Just opened about 2 weeks ago.

I made reservations about a week ago on Facebook, however when I arrived I mentioned my name and the lady said that there is no reservation under Caryn =.="" I opened my FB chat with Le Cottage and showed her the conversation and she said okay she'll look for a table for me and if I could wait a while. While waiting we went exploring and we stumble across a couple of really huge Arapaima Gigas Fish. I hate to fall into the water with them in it, each look like they can swallow me whole, EEEKKK!


I'm scared :/


There's quite a bit of empty tables behind.

It's pretty with all the lights at night but I'm afraid to cross it. I'm scared of dark water, not sure what's lurking beneath it; if you know what I mean.




Pork Rib & Stomach Pepper Soup (RM 28) ~ Expensive. I know I love putting pepper in my soup but this is overkill.

Sliced Premium Pork Loin Roll Large (RM 18) ~ If this is Large I wonder how small is small?

Japanese Beancurd (RM 6).

Japanese Udon (RM 6) ~ Don't leave the udon too long in the soup, the udon completely absorb the pepper taste.

Pork Ball with Mushroom Small (RM 9) ~ Nice.

Pork Paste (RM 12) / Fish Paste (RM 12) ~ Both are good.


Crispy Squid with Salt & Pepper (RM 12) ~ Horrible, I can only taste flour.

Fried Lotus Root Slice Small (RM 6) ~ Tasteless.

Total bill cost RM117, super pricey for the food that we had and it was nothing special. I think the fee we paid was used to maintain the Gigas fishes :/

Le Cottage Steamboat
Lot 5, Kawasan Landskap & Nursery,
Rezab Jabatan Perhutanan, Jalan Tropicana Selatan,
43700 Petaling Jaya.
018-3822120
Monday to Sunday: 6pm to 1130pm
Le Cottage Steamboat Page!

No comments: