Saturday 1 August 2015

Petite Blanc Patisserie Macaroons

Salted Caramel (RM 4 ech) ~ Not salty enough.
Matcha (RM 3.50 ech) ~ Green tea taste is not strong enough.
Raspberry (RM 3.50) ~ Nice.
Peanut Butter & Jam (RM 3.50) ~ Sweetness overpowered the peanut butter taste.
Black Sesame (RM 4 ech) ~ Nice.
Dark Chocolate (RM 4) ~ So So.
Mocha (RM 3.50) ~ Nice.
I like the texture of the macaroons, firm and don't break easily.

Minimum order are 10 pieces. They are very accommodating, I was suppose to pick up the macaroons from their location in Klang or I would need to pay a delivery fee of RM10. I replied that I'm not going to pay RM10 just for a delivery fee to Subang. They then informed me that they will be having an event in Subang and I could pick the macaroons up within this time. Unfortunately I had another appointment in PJ at the same time and I will only be back in the evening.

They replied me that their event will finish late and they are able to wait for me. Very accommodating as I have said. 

Petite Blanc Patisserie

No comments: