Thursday 12 November 2015

Kelvyna Cafe Revisit @ Kelana Jaya


Hot Chocolate (RM 10) ~ This has been consistently nice ever since I first had it :)

All Day Breakfast (RM 20) ~ This is a very sad looking breakfast and it cost RM 20.
Baked beans & sausage are okay, salad is sad, eggs are equally sad & tasteless. Hashbrown is overcooked and taste bitter.

Sad/Not fresh salad.

Can't even give a proper croissant. This reminds me of the croissant from Jusco 5 for RM5.

When I first had their hot chocolate and cake I was very impress at how good it was, I was really looking forward to trying their breakfast. But when it was served to me I was like WTF! If you're gonna charge RM20 I think the least the cafe could do is serve better quality ingredients. I asked butter for my croissant, and the answer I got was no more butter, the bread itself has butter inside and it's nice =.=.

Kelvyna Cafe
Lot P03, Wisma PJ5 Soho,
Jalan SS5D/6, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 10pm
Friday to Saturday: 10am to 11pm

No comments: