Thursday 5 November 2015

The Curious Goat @ Damansara Perdana

Purple hair today hehe.


Curious Cubes Original (RM 12) ~ Coffee cubes are small/little and not enough.


Usually in cafe, you would need to order and pay at the counter, I'm so used to the concept of paying first. At Curious Goat you may order without paying first and I actually walked out after I was done. After a while only then I realized that I didn't pay, I called the cafe and informed them of my mistake and that I would come by later to pay. I was running late and couldn't make it back in time before the cafe closes so I called them again and told them I'll drop by during the weekend. 

I joked and said since it was so much trouble can I just don't pay HAHA. The guy over the phone actually said yeah it was fine. Don't worry people I went over on Sunday and cleared my debt :)

The Curious Goat
Lot 20-1, Jalan PJU 8/3A,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya.
03-7733 7383
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 10pm
Friday: 8am to 11pm
Saturday: 11am to 11pm
Sunday: 11am to 10pm
The Curious Goat Page!

No comments: