Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Tea Republic @ Bangsar Shopping Centre

A fancy place to have tea, but it is a good place to take picture and i do LOVE taking pictures :)

Darjeeling ~ I like the cup, its really adorable. Woops this is about the tea rite?? The tea is well just like any other tea nothing special. I enjoy tea like English Breakfast and only limited placed can serve really good English Breakfast. Only 2 places so far, there are Alexis and The Houben, Krabi. The English Breakfast Tea in Houben WAS TOO DIE FOR! And im not kidding. The tea is so HIONG that i do not need to put sugar and milk. 

I asked the waitress for sugar for my tea, she brought me this. I was like soooo cute a lil sayang want to use it. BUT when i saw the bill i was actually charged RM 2 for this stick. HMMM!

Mini Whoopie Pie ~ Nothing special about the taste except the name.

Rainbow Cake ~ The rainbow cake is too sweeet until i cannot remember my own name. Plus the rainbow cake is filled with coloring from top to bottom of the cake, it is actually really bad for health. Once in a while okay la. 



The Tea Republic

S132, 2nd Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre,
285 Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya, 
59000 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2011 1320
Monday to Sunday:  9.00am - 9.00pm

No comments: