Monday 20 May 2013

Fast & Furious 6 Movie Preview by Adverlets

Woohoo I am going to watch Fast & Furious 6 for freeeeee..... Although it is a working day who cares right?? I arrived early and was dying of hunger



   Spicy Hot Ramen ~ I told the waitress that I only want siew pak choy, taugeh and crabstick. Look at how many crabstick did i get "2"??? CHEAPOSSSS! The least they could have do is give me more crabstick since I didn't want most of the thing. Soup was too spicy, tasted like its made of chili powder. 



People always say kids never lie, ever.... In this case I beg to differ. The sangat sedap, sememangnya bagus:  Clearly lying. The A value added meal: This is bullshit! Look at the crabstick. I think Little Taiwan actually inserted the comments themselves or those people are paid to give good reviews. I wouldn't eat there again even if the entire meal is free.


Little Taiwan
Lot No. 1-43, 1-43A, 1-53A, 1-103A (I) & 1-103A (II),
Level 1, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya.
03-7725 1355


Now off for my movie, stomach full but not satisfied :/


  At the booth collecting our tickets & taking pichas :)

 After movie shot.

 The boys were discussing on where to eat? While us sexay ladies were. . . . . . 


So what do I think about Fast & Furious 6, hmphh, awesome as usual. Roman funny as always, the way he says thing, its hilarious; Dominic & Brian is way cool the way they walk the way they talk; Hobss with his huge muscular body its funny when he tries to be naughty especially the part he and Tej bought the vintage cars and torment the guy in selling the cars. Giselle & Han is so adorable together the way they have each other back. It is sad when Giselle gave up her life to save Han. 

A twist at the end of the movie, the movie showed the clip in Tokyo Drift, and it turns out Jason Statham ran into Han's car on purpose. His role is yet to be determine. Watch out Fast & Furious 7 is going to be amazing, cant wait for it to be out.

No comments: