Sunday 2 June 2013

Mr. & Ms. @ Oasis Damansara

  Guess which is mine? :D

 It was pack.

    I was nicely hugging my pillows then some people complained that the table was too low and uncomfortable to eat, so we had to move :/

  Mocha ~ Told the waiter less coffee, he said not too worry our coffee is all one shot. Then I had to ask for milk still.

AND they charge me 50 cents for this???? WERT!!!

  The Vegan Big Brekky ~ Dont look too big. I like the mushrooms. They forgotten the sausage had to bring it separately.

    This tasted weird, I can't quite put my finger on it on what is wrong.

  The Eggs Benedict ~ Doesn't look appetizing right?? Fair but presentation wise it's horrible. 

  I like how this old pipe make the sink look classy.

  Are you this?

 Or are you this? I am this :)


This cafe was very badly organized, there were too many customers without enough hands on deck. They could not handle the crowd; it took them 15 minutes to serve our drinks then another 40 for our food. People kept pouring in and you notice that many of the seated ones have not been served. They did not stock enough dessert, when I wanted to order, they told me it was finished and the ones left are reserved. I complained that it's only midday, the waiter said we didn't expect the crowd to be this many. Fei Yan was chatting up the waiter earlier and we found out that they have been opened for 3 weeks. Come on, I am sure that the crowd would not just pop out of thin air, they had to have known the crowd size by week 2.

I was rather annoyed with the big group sitting beside us, there were more than 10 of them and more keep pouring in. They occupied 2 tables beside us but it was not enough, the waiter had to keep bringing chairs. A couple of them sat at the sofa behind us making noise, laughing while waiting for us to leave so they can have our table. I wanted to chill some more but it is obvious they are eyeing our table. If they want to have a big group gathering please go to a place that can house them all and not annoy people at the next table to give up their seat.

Fei Yan went to get the bill; they charged us extra one set. The thing is Fei Yan couldn't eat some of the things in the set so he told them to change this to that and that to this. The waiter said okay, but in the bill they charged us for things Fei Yan exchanged which doesn't make sense. Fei Yan told the manager (a pretty looking lady) that the bill was incorrect. As pretty as she look, she looked unpleasantly at Fei Yan and said could you check it again? Do you think we are blind or stupid that we purposely have nothing else better to do but to tell you that the bill is wrong??

He explained that he changed a couple of the things because he could not eat it. Instead of apologizing, she sounded the waiter loudly for charging wrongly. She cancelled the bill and gave Fei Yan a new bill with that "look" again. This shows that never judge a book by its cover especially a pretty one. I guess what I am trying to say is you wouldn't have expect that kind of service or attitude from someone who looked like that. Fei Yan was rather upset with the way he was treated, I agreed plus the 50 cents of milk; oh yes 50 cents, it's not the amount that I was charged it's the principle. We are never coming back here again.

Mr. & Ms.
B-G-3, Block B, Oasis Square,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
03-7859 6665
Tuesday to Sunday:  10.00am to 5.00pm
Closed on Mondays
Dinner menu will commence from July onwards.



We took a walk after the unsatisfying meal. Need to walk some off the unwanted steam...





It's beautiful here. . . It really is like an oasis...



I'll come again to try the other restaurants, let you know how is it once i have. 

No comments: