Monday 29 July 2013

Epiphany Coffee & Tobacco @ Oasis Damansara

Provided reading materials, awesome now I don't have to carry around my newspaper like auntie ;)

My light reading ;)

Hazelnut Latte ~ Perfect.


Cappuccino ~ I asked the guy for one shot as I hate strong coffee, he said sure I'll make it one shot. I asked for milk since it's still too strong for me, after adding milk it was perfect. I was embarrassed because he came over to ask was the coffee too strong? I said yeah but after adding the milk it was fine. He suggested me having hot chocolate if I dislike coffee. I told him the only reason i order coffee was because of the art :D He said yeah we can do art on chocolate too.
I said seriously?? The other cafes I've been to said only coffee they can do. He said depends on places but here he can do it for me. I said oh man!

New York Cheesecake ~ Not too shabby.

  He brought water around for everyone to wash down potential coffee breath ~ awesome!


The cafe is cozy, comes with reading material should you feel your coffee is not a good enough company, and also friendly staff with good service. I dare say this is a great chilling spot. I am amazed because he actually noticed and took the time to come over to ask me about the coffee seeing how I asked for milk; not only that he explained about the different beans and chocolate using powder and all. Later he went around handing water to customers without any extra charge. This is what I call superb service. Thumbs up Epiphany!

Epiphany Cofee & Tobacco
D-G-06, Block D, Oasis Square,
Ara Damansara 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7A,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
03-7859 9998

No comments: