Sunday 20 October 2013

Spasso Milano @ Pavilion KL

It was jam and I was bored.

I'm wondering if the cars beside can see what i am doing in the middle of a jam :D

I like open kitchen concept, at least if you piss them off then they can't do anything funny to your food or can they ;)


Chicken Piccata: Pan-Fried chicken coated with egg and Parmesan ~ Chicken is tender but in my opinion I think they use too much Parmesan. But Al loved it.

Grilled Squid in Spicy Aglio Olio: Char-Grilled whole squid ~ One word scrumptious. Squid is flavorful from the gravy but not spicy. I wish the squid to be bigger :/

I've finally met Al :)

I love the squid, I can't get enough of it. But Al and I had plans to go to a few places to try stuff so I can't stuff my tummy too much. I like the restaurant; the settings, kitchen concept, only thing I dislike are the tables too many making the restaurant look cramp.


Spasso Milano
Lot 6.44.00 & 6.45.00, Level 6,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2148 0688

No comments: