Monday 24 February 2014

Old Town White Coffee @ Taipan USJ

Western Platter ~ Yupes i am having this at 11pm at night. This is my breakfast. The platter is super biasa.

Singapore Dry Hor Fun ~ Mee is soggy and taste of only kicap.

I am still surprise as to why there is so many Old Town around as i do not think the food and coffee is good. And the franchise fee to open one is so expensive, why would anyone wanna waste that kind of money. I would rather open Chatime at least the tea is nice. I can't think of any food chain that cost as much oh wait McDonalds. I would much rather open McDs. This is a personal opinion no offence to those who plan to or already own Old Town or enjoy the food there.

Old Town White Coffee
No. 1, Jalan USJ 10/1,
UEP Subang Jaya,
47620 Selangor.
03-8011 3406

No comments: