Wednesday 28 May 2014

Cafe de Paris @ Pavilion KL


Macaroons: Salted Caramel/Earl Grey/Vanilla/Chocolate/Green Tea ~ Normal. Green Tea tasted strange.

Saumon Sourdough ~ So so.

B'guete Charcute ~ Biasa, bread is tough.

Belgium Waffle ~ BAD!! 

I was quite excited to try this place. Unfortunately food are below expectation & quite pricey. I ate almost half of the waffle even though I realize that it tasted funny. It wasn't that bad since the ice cream sort off mask the taste. Once the ice cream is finished the waffle tasted really bad. The waiter came and said I hope the waffle is not too sweet for you. Then it hit me it's not sweet I'm tasting, Feli tasted the waffle just to make sure. She spat it out immediately she said how did you manage to eat half of it, it's freaking salty. Well the ice cream kinda covers it =.=", I hope I don't get high blood pressure or OD from too much salt.

We informed the waiter, he asked if I would like to have another one. I said no please, I can't take anymore. We asked him to taste the clean part if he doubts our accusation, and ask that he remove it from the bill. They did, so I assume they must have tasted it seeing how the waiters were rounding in a corner mumbling looking at our table a couple of times.

Cafe de Paris
(Opposite La Bodega)
Lot C.3.06.02, Pavilion KL,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55150 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: