Saturday 13 June 2015

Jiro Shabu Revisit @ Taipan USJ

I love putting chilli sauce, add chilli powder, garlic & soy sauce. Yum Yum.

Clear Chicken Soup.

Deluxe Pork Shabu (RM 29.90) ~ It's actually very pricey as the basket of veggies contains little veggies and the pork slices are really thin. If I'm sharing this with my dad it's fine cause he's a small eater, if with Baby then no way.

Premium Egg Tofu (RM 2.90) + Premium Crabstick (RM 3.90).

Pre-Soaked Cuttlefish (RM 4.90) ~ Very thin slices of cuttlefish, you can barely taste them.

Ramen (RM 2).

I eat here quite often even though it's pricey because it's near my place and unfortunately 100 degree Steamboat has already closed down so this is the closest I can get. Jiro is not bad, I just find their things pricey for that little portion. 

Jiro Shabu
Lot 7, Jalan USJ 10/1A,
USJ 10, Taipan, 47620 
Subang Jaya.
03-8020 6661

No comments: