Saturday 5 September 2015

Take Eat Easy Modern Cafe & Bakery @ Bandar Manjalara

Super long queue. If there's only 2 of you, you'll get seated much faster than those that come in a big group.


Most of the things are finished already and it's only dinner time.

Nice ambiance but noisy with customers chattering with loud voices.



Aloha Vacation (RM 9.50): Watermelon, Honeydew & Orange ~ Plain.


English Tea (RM 12) ~ Very good tea, too bad I don't know what is the brand. Inside my man are tea leaves.

He's enjoying his hot bath.

Just hanging.

Scuba diving.

:)


Easy Breakfast Set B (RM 12.80) ~ Bun is plain had to eat with chili sauce, salad dressing is nice.

Chilling on my breakfast.

Chicken Delight Pizza (RM 17.80) ~ Okay wish the pizza has more ingredients.



Tiramisu Slice (RM 10.50) ~ Too creamy.


Classic Waffle (RM 12.50) ~ Waffle is tasteless and ice cream is so so.


When I asked the waitress if I could order the cakes outside and she said no and I would have to go to the counter outside to purchase then bring it in. Manager passed by a couple moments later so I asked him instead and he said no problem he will get it for me, he is so nice :)

Take Eat Easy Modern Cafe & Bakery
Ground Floor-2, Wisma Fiamma,
No. 20, Jalan 7A/62A, Bana Manjalara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-6263 3623 / 03-6262 3976
Monday to Sunday: 830am to 1030pm
(For dinner best to come by 730pm)
Take Eat Easy Modern Cafe & Bakery Page!

No comments: