Sunday 20 December 2015

WhupWhup Restaurant & Cafe @ SS13






The Brawns, Cappuccino (RM 10) ~ I like it but baby say it's slightly sourish.




Duck 3 Ways (RM 28) ~ Duck portion is good, spaghetti is tasteless, salted egg has not much taste.


Duck wasn't fully cook and theres blood in it :/
Not only that the blood got into my spaghetti.

Can you see the reddish color on the spaghetti?

It was really gross, I can taste blood on my spaghetti.

I showed the bloody duck & spaghetti to the waiter and asked that he changed it.

They didn't change the spaghetti but cook the duck a little longer. How I know this? There's still blood in my spaghetti :/


For a RM28 pasta, I think they should be decent enough to change a new one for me since I mentioned that there's blood in my pasta. I'm not a vampire I don't enjoy the taste of blood. We accidentally walked out again without paying but I did call the cafe to inform them that we will come back to pay. 

WhupWhup Restaurant & Cafe
Lot 12, Jalan SS13/3B,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5612 6250
Monday: 11am to 10pm
Thursday to Sunday: 11am to 10pm
Close on Tuesday & Wednesdays
WhupWhup Restaurant & Cafe Page!

No comments: