Tuesday 29 March 2016

Welkom Food Court @ Freeport A'Famosa Outlet, Alor Gajah

We were done with Safari so we dropped by to check out Freeport.


We were exploring the outlet, loads of shops then I got hungry.

Card pay system food court. Sounds fancy.

I went inside to have a look at the stalls, once I have decided what to eat I took down the price so I can purchase a sufficient amount of credit. 



RM5 deposit for the card and top up amount you like (RM10 / RM20 / RM50 / RM100).


Stall 8 - Top Sizzler Stall.
Scan and amount is deducted. 

Sizzling Mushroom Chicken Yee Mee (RM 7.90) ~ Okla, chicken is too soft. 
Guy was kind enough to give me more mushrooms. Only a few things on the menu is available. I wanted to have something else but ended up choosing this.

Stall 2 - Claypot Asam Pedas & Cili Padi Stall
Asam Pedas Tenggiri (RM 10.50) ~ Nice.

We wanted to use the card to pay at Stall 2 but the card system was not ready there so we had to go to the counter and pay =.=. Talk about inconvenient. Once we were done we return the card to get back our unused balance as well as deposit. My opinion, this card system is a waste of time. I just wanna get my food, eat and leave. 

As always I can never seem to eat properly :/ 

Welkom Food Court
Freeport A'Famosa Outlet,
Jalan Kemus,
Simpang Empat,
78000 Alor Gajah.
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: