Saturday 24 August 2013

Amarin Heavenly Thai @ Mid Valley Megamall


This is more like a coffee shop, it was so noisy.

Thai LemonGrass Juice ~ The lemon grass taste was like quite there but not quite there. Once the ice melted I could barely taste it. You should try the lemon grass at Neo Tamarind, it's damn good.

     Lime Juice. 

         Yam Pla Duk Foo:  Thai Mango Salad with Crispy Catfish ~ Fei Yan said it was okay. I didn't had it cause I'm not a fan of mango :/

    Tom Yam Morfai Firepot with Seafood ~ Lousy. Tom Yam was too sour and salty and not enough spicy.

   Pla Meak Yang:  BBQ Squid served with Thai Seafood Sauce ~ This is really good, squid is fresh and chewy and it goes so well with the sauce. Sauce is really good.

    Phad Pak Bung Ga Pi: Stir fried Kangkung with Belacan ~ Good as well but a little too soggy. 

    Khow Phad Goong: Fried Rice with Crab Meat served with Chicken Drumstick ~ Fried rice is biasa, I did not taste any crab meat; chicken is good though.

    Napkin & Toothpicks ~ To dig and wipe your teeth :/ Yuck. It disgust me how some people use toothpick to dig their teeth at their table. Hello have some manners la. You wouldn't want me clipping my toes in front of you right at the dinner table some more.

Amarin Heavenly Thai
Lot S045, Level 2, Mid Valley,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2938 3187

No comments: