Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie Preview @ GSC Mid Valley

I arrived early since I am working in Jalan Ampang, I collected the tickets first while waiting for the others to come. They are never on time, geez and I thought I am the only one who is always late :/ Chengs arrived earlier than the others so we decided to wait at Tong Pak Fu.


  Seriously this boy is always on his phone... So Gen Y :D

  
   Haha this is seriously cute :)


The trailer of this movie looked way more interesting than the movie. I was squirming around through the movie. All i can say is the movie plot is everywhere and Lily Collins is terrible in the movie. The only thing that kept my eyes on the screen is Godfrey Gao, man he is hawt! 

GSC Mid Valley
(Opposite of McDonalds),
Lot T-001, 3rd Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, 
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: