Friday 23 August 2013

Flat White @ SS15

Thought of getting some alone time away from people. It's not that I don't enjoy hanging out but sometimes you just wanna sit in a corner quietly by yourself and enjoy a good book or magazine. I found Flat White and thought of giving it a try. 
I did have my alone time but no good book or magazine :/

 Directly opposite Asia Cafe, just a few doors away from Starbucks.

      The place where I sat table is too low making it a little uncomfortable for me to eat, luckily I am only having cake.


    Hot Chocolate ~ Not bad.

Earl Grey Mousse ~ I just noticed the bill, they charged me for pumpkin soup instead of this. Yaiks! I hope it's the same price. My fault for not checking anyway. Cake's not bad, the fragrant smell of Earl Grey is not too strong that its smells like I'm eating soap and texture of the cake is not too sticky. But I am still upset for getting charge the wrong item.



One of the owner came over to ask me how's everything? I was actually frustrated, no not because of the wrong item being charged. Believe me I only found out about it now because I am looking at the receipt to see the foods name. I was frustrated because I could not connect to their Wifi. It was a good thing he came over so I told him. He restarted the router; I managed to connect. Thank God, I forgive him now for being my life saver :) Well there is no books or magazines, what do you expect me to do, stare at the baristas. I need my phone of course ;)

Flat White
(Opposite Asia Cafe - upstairs, few doors away from Starbucks),
No. 73-1, Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Subang Jaya, 

No comments: