Tuesday 8 October 2013

BBQ Plaza @ 1 Utama

Beautiful day to drive around.

 Where we heading???

You can see the highway from here.

 Special sauce ~ Mix the garlic & chili padi with the sauce: MUST! the more the better. I use butter to cook & not pork oil. 

 Staring at the food with love :D

Family Pork Set.

Family Port Set also comes with chicken, fish, and squid.

Faster cook, I want to eat you. MUAHAHAHA!

Refill sauce please. The cabbage is also refillable :)

Added belly pork. Unless you like fats this is super good.

I love BBQ Plaza a lot, been having it many times so I know what to order as well as how to cook it. Some people don't find anything special about it but for me I really enjoy eating it. It's good, affordable and fun to cook (it's not like those typical BBQ steamboat where the oil splatters all over you and you go oww oww throughout dinner)
 
BBQ Plaza
F338A, First Floor,
Rainforest (New Wing), 
1 Utama Shopping Centre, 
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
47800 Petaling Jaya.
03-7496 0159

No comments: