Monday 28 October 2013

Lok Yun Chinese Restaurant @ Solaris Mont Kiara

 Modern Chinese Dining; Remarkable with light & easy music playing in the background.

Everyone I know seem to be enjoying beer way too much :/

Drinkers :/

Seafood Taufu Soup ~ Very yummy and tasteful; portion is just nice. Too much of something is not good.

  Seafood Taufu Soup ~ Very yummy and tasteful; the portion is just nice. 

   Steamed Egg ~ One of the best steamed eggs I've ever had. Egg is so smooth, not soft taste just right. I love this.

Claypot Mixed Seafood ~ Very good as well, gravy is nice, seafood is fresh and plenty.

Kung Pow Sotong ~ Didn't quite like this, something is missing but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Beer Garden ~ I wonder why they call it the beer garden ;D

It took quite a while for our food to arrive, but when I tasted the food, it certainly make up for the long wait. This is one of the best high end chinese restaurant I've tasted. Price is not cheap but quality is there. Very modern styled restaurant unlike some of the chinese restaurant playing opera songs with their red table clothes. I think this is a good place to have gatherings or even have your wedding dinner. Fancy and food is good. 

Lok Yun Chinese Restaurant
Unit J-G-13, Solaris Mont Kiara,
No. 2, Jalan Solaris,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
03-6203 0251
Monday to Sunday:  12.00pm to 3.00pm; 6.00pm to 10.30pm

No comments: