Thursday 3 October 2013

Kiku Zakura Japanese Restaurant @ Mid Valley Megamall


    Japanese Beef Noodle ~ Andrew said this tasted weird. I don't eat beef so I have no comment.

   Yaki Mono ~ Waited so long for them to serve me this. I ate plain rice while waiting and waiting. When the Yaki Mono arrived, I left that tiny bit of rice. It wasn't that nice, the sauce is just like normal soy sauce.

Somehow I cannot help laughing at this :D


  That smile just reminds me so much of Toothless, I had to put them side by side just to compare. Hehe!

When we first walked in I was looking around for a place to sit. I found a spot then the waiter insisted that I sit somewhere else saying that it's a better place. I asked him is the restaurant very crowded now? He kept quiet and left us alone. After he bugged me, my mood went a little south. Then they made me wait so long for a squid which wasn't that good. 

Kiku Zakura Japanese Restaurant
Lot No. T-025, Third Floor, 
Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City,
58000 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2284 0173

No comments: