Tuesday 2 December 2014

Simple Life @ Sunway Pyramid

Vegetables Curry Pot (RM 18.90) ~ Rice is delicious and curry is good.

Sweet Corn Multi Grain Porridge (RM 13.90) ~ Bland.



I ordered D03 - Sweet Corn Porridge, the worker came over and asked if I didn't want ginger, and I said yeah no ginger. Then he said how about egg, I said yeah I want egg. When my order arrived, that was not what I ordered. It's completely different, it's mee sua soup. I called the waiter and said this is not what I order. He said you said no ginger and with egg. I said no ginger for the porridge. He said porridge have no ginger. 

He kept arguing with me and insisted that I take the mee sua. I said no I'm not taking it and I'm not eating it either, if you don't want to cook me my order then cancel it but I'm not paying for something that I didn't order. Then finally he took back the mee sua and gave me my porridge. And guess what in the porridge there's ginger. So what do you mean by porridge no ginger?!?~!@~!@ 

I assume that when he ask me about the ginger and egg it's for the porridge I ordered. How was I to know he's referring to another food. At first I thought I wrote the wrong code then I check again and I did not.

Simple Life
Lot LLG2-126A, Blue Atrium,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-5611 8596

No comments: