Tuesday 30 December 2014

Bedrock Restaurant & Cafe @ Taipan USJ



Bedrock is upstairs of Nan King Restaurant.

Latte (RM 8.50) ~ Nice.

Mushroom Toasties' (RM 12) ~ Not bad.

Chicken Pesto Pasta (RM 15) ~ Nice.

Claypot Kimchi Rice (RM 12) ~ I love kimchi don't get me wrong but the sourish taste gets to me after a while. It's not bad actually if you can take it.

Pancake Honey & Butter (RM 7) ~ Not very pleasant, pancake & syrup gives you a very dense feeling. I can also taste Cinnamon (I think it's Cinnamon), that would explain the strange taste.

Service is good, they are kind enough to remove the claypot cover so I don't burn myself. Chengz was laughing at me saying that even the girl thinks I'm very likely to burn myself. Accident prone.

Bedrock Restaurant & Cafe
Lot 36-1, Jalan USJ 10/1,
47620 Subang Jaya.
017-352 7250
Monday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm
Friday to Saturday: 11am to 12am
Sunday: 11am to 10pm

No comments: