Saturday 28 March 2015

Jipangi @ Sunway Pyramid



Vanilla Ice Cream (RM 7) ~ Vanilla ice cream is so so & cone is almost tasteless.


It looked really obscene when I was trying to eat this. Well if you look at it properly it does look like a men's genitals. Baby didn't wanna have it, he says it looks like he is eating his own di**. Hahaa.

Don't get me wrong it is interesting that the cone is shaped 'J' for Jipangi but I believe that sometimes interesting is not sufficient. I've always liked those motorcycle ice cream that sells cone ice cream for RM1.50 and I can mix a couple of flavors (usually yam, chocolate, vanilla & strawberry), in this case I would say the motor ice cream taste much much better than this & the cone is tastier than Jipangi.

This is motor ice cream :)

Cone ice cream, consists of Yam, Chocolate & Vanilla. Satisfying.  

Jipangi
Lot LG2.75, Lower Ground 2,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-7782 9201
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: