Monday 30 March 2015

Milkcow @ Sunway Pyramid

Woohoo, another outlet in Pyramid.

Cookie & Cream (RM 11) with Salted Caramel Macaroon (RM 4) ~ Ice cream is a letdown compared to the one in Mid Valley outlet.

I remembered how yummy the Macao Dream I had in Milkcow Midvalley, I was so eager to have it again. I was walking around Pyramid then I saw Milkcow, it's like my wish came true and no queue. But to be honest it was kinda disappointing, I'm not sure why but the ice cream & the salted caramel macaroon here don't taste as good as the one I had in Midvalley. Anyone of you feel the same? Probably queueing makes it taste better.

Milkcow
Lot LG2.08A, Lower Ground 2,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-7726 7370
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: