Sunday 3 March 2013

Albion Modern British & Dining Bar @ Changkat Bukit Bintang

It is girls night out tonight, me and baby gurl Juu headed over to KLCC for some shopping and also i had to get another lens cover for my camera. I misplaced the cover somewhere. Thankfully the cover only cost me RM 6.

Sipping tea to the view of dancing water fountains at The Apartment.


After tea we headed over to The Cream & Fudge Factory.


 Red Bean Green Tea Creation ~ This is awesome, i really like Green Tea but it is really hard to find green tea that dont taste funny or toooo green teaeyyy. This Red Bean Creation is absolutely delicious and the texture is just the way i like it. 

Strawberry Cookie Cream Creation ~ Juu had this and she absolutely love it too.


After dessert we headed over to Albion for dinner, soo much food for 2 skinny girls right. HEHE!




Buns to start before dinner ~ I do not really like the bun though, not soft enough.

Ballotine of Chicken ~ I like the chicken, it tasted nicer than my porky.

Roast Belly Pork ~ I like the caulliflower and carrots more than the pork. No i am not a vegetarian. I already told the waiter to only give me Cauliflower as i do not eat Broccoli. BUT like all the restaurants they ignore your request.


I am not that satisfied with the food at Albion, the ice cream is definitely better than my main course.

Albion KL

31, Jalan Berangan, Bukit Bintang,
50200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2141 9282

No comments: