Sunday 24 March 2013

Vanilla Place @ Empire Subang

Decided to spend quality time with myself today, want to get in touch with my inner self. Bought a magazine and sat at Vanilla Place, while eating while reading.

Cafe Mocha ~ I dont like it, the coffee taste was stronger than the chocholate.

 Club Sandwich ~ I specifically told the waitress no beef and only cucumber. I do not eat beef. I was eating the mash potato, i open the sandwich then i saw the beef. I called the waitress then she said that she will change for me.
I told her it is okay i will order something else. The mash potato was horrible, even KFC mash potato is nicer.

Tiny Macaroons ~ So cute RM 1.50 each, i like the macaroon a lil too sweet though.

Oreo Cheesecake ~ Picha actually looks much better than how the cake taste. Usually you cannot go wrong with oreo cheesecake but i didnt taste much oreo most of it are cheese. 


Vanilla Place
FK01, 1st Floor, 
Empire Shopping Gallery, SS16/1,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5022 2198
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am - 10.00pm


After mum mum, i head over to the Petsmore to play with the puppy. I would love to carry a few home but mummy will kick me & my new baby out of the house :(

Baby Pomeranian, look at its sexy eyes :)

No comments: