Thursday 9 January 2014

Crave @ Oasis Damansara


Orange Juice ~ Diluted. After i was done with my lunch i took a sip tasted salty :/

Breakfast Set ~ This is ridiculously priced RM 10 inclusive of the orange juice. I know RM 10 is nothing but i just feel it's a rip off. Look at the hot dog so tiny plus the juice was diluted.

I ordered these as extras; baked beans RM 2, and mash potato RM 5. Mash Potato was dry, gravy not enough. Baked beans not soft enough.

Portugese Fish ~ Fish was tasteless, if only the gravy was spicier. Siew Pak Choy was really good, I like the sauce that it's cooked in.

Chocolate Caramel Cake ~ Quite nice but the cake it's a lil too moist.

Camera shy??

I was enquiring on whether it is possible or not to add extra things to my breakfast set. First lady walk up to another staff asking then coming back to answer my question which is can i add side orders to my set?. Then i asked her again how much would adding each item cost, then she walked up and down asking that staff. Finally that staff came back and asked me in a not pleasant tone actually what is your question.

I replied my question is fairly simple i just want to know how much is adding these few things. So she answered me bla bla bla so i decided to add baked beans & mash potato. Too bad it was horrible and a waste of my money.

But i will not be coming here again just because of the unpleasant tone & fucked up look that she gave me just because i asked a few question. Plus the food isn't all that great. Sayonara shop!

Crave
BG-03, Oasis Square,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
03-7734 3192

No comments: