Wednesday 29 January 2014

Kinnaree @ Jaya One

Lemon Grass ~ So so, I still prefer the one at Neo Tamarind. 

Royal Platter:  Spring Rolls/Seafood Skewers/Traditional Fresh Papaya Salad/Spicy Pamelo Salad ~ The skewers are good.

Seafood Tom Yum Noodles ~ I find the soup too sour.

Tom Yum Soup with Rice.

Beef Basil Rice ~ Ken said it was good.

Thai Chili Squid Rice ~ I remember when i had it back when I was still working in KDU it was so good. Now it's just biasa :/

I love cucumber, yes :)




I arrived at 11.15am since WJ said the lunch is at 11am, yeah i know i'm late but guess what they all arrived at 11.30am. Typical Malaysian timing!!! The lady at the restaurant told me that they only start cooking at 12pm. Alamak! I need to get to work by 1pm in KL. Where can? So i spoke to the nice lady and she said okay she will tell the kitchen to start cooking earlier. Aww thank you for accommodating. Lunch was a rush for me but I'm glad to have catch up :)

Kinnaree
12-1, Palm Square, Jaya One,
72A Jalan University,
46200 Petaling Jaya.
03-7957 3910 / 012-247 0399
Monday to Saturday:  Lunch 12.00pm to 3.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm to 11.00pm
Sunday:  6.30pm to 11.00pm

No comments: