Friday 1 August 2014

Tous Les Jours @ Empire Subang


Not nice.

TLJ Breakfast ~ Nothing special, bread is dry & hard too.

Place was crowded with no place to sit, nobody looked like they are leaving anytime soon. Managed to wait for a table after a while, ordered my breakfast set, told them that I do not want the tomatoes & potatoes could they exchange it with extra ham instead. Cashier replied no, I said normal set then.

My order came the first time without the tomatoes & potatoes; explained to the waiter that i wanted normal. So he brought it back to the kitchen, brought it out a second time without my ham. ARGHHHHH!!!!!! Then i explain again to the waiter who then called the chef to come speak to me, so I explain again. Finally third time they got it right.

Tous Les Jours
Lot GK08, Ground Floor, 
Empire Shopping Gallery,
Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya,
47500 Selangor.
03-5036 7750
Monday to Sunday: 7.30am to 10.30pm 

No comments: