Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Cafe Bbq Chicken @ One City Mall

Dilmah English Breakfast ~ I [refer Ahmed Tea brand for English Breakfast.
 
Pane Mushroom Soup ~ Soup was really good, creamy & tasteful. Best would be not to order with the bread as it absorbs half your soup away. With a good soup like that you would want to get every sip you can. 

 Crispy Olive Chicken: Double crispy tender chicken meat delicately marinated, battered, breaded with over 30 herbs and fried to golden perfection with Olive Oil ~ Nicee.

Jerk BBQ: Marinated whole chicken leg with 24 hours marination and cooked over a hot broiler then coated with special barbeque sauce ~ Juicyyy and tender.
 
Korean Charbroiled ~ I don't have a description for this style of cooking but trust me this Korean Charbroiled chicken needs no description. This is the best chicken I've ever tasted in my entire life. It's so juicy, so tasty, so tender that you'll see stars when you bite into it. I wish this piece of chicken is bigger. It's so good that I had it again the next day :) :)

The Cafe Bbq Chickenresh
Lot A-GF-03, Ground Floor,
 One City Mall, Jalan USJ 25/1A,
47650 Subang Jaya.
03-6204 9098
Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 10.00pm
www.bbqchicken.com.my

No comments: