Saturday 14 February 2015

A Wet Thai Food Cafe @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong

Pandan Water (RM 0.80) ~ Diluted. I rather they give plain water than half tasting pandan water, Eww. Served once you are seated. Don't be too happy just yet they charge for it.

White Tom Yam Seafood Soup (RM 9.90) ~ Too sour and seafood is almost non existent.

Tom Yam Seafood Soup (RM 9.90) ~ Mom complained that it's too sour and diluted.

Thai Fried Rice (RM 9.80) ~ I left half of the rice untouched because it's just too salty. I tried my best but I just can't finish it.

Ladna Kuew Teow (RM 11.80) ~ Same as Cantonese Wat Tan Ho. Too much pepper, very strong pepper taste & smell.

Thai Style Fried Vermicelli (RM 11.80) ~ Not bad.

Thai Style Cendol (RM 6.80) ~ Daddy don't really like it. Ice is coarse. 

Ais Kacang (RM 6.80) ~ Okay but ice is coarse.

When I was ordering my Tom Yum soup, I was looking around the menu treasure hunting trying to find Tom Yum soup with noodles. The lady was standing behind of me and I asked her which of the Tom Yum has noodles, she kept quiet. So I turn back to the menu to continue treasure hunting, failed I looked at her and ask again. She kept quiet then she said for lunch only. So I said any Tom Yum soup with noodles that you have now, she just twitched her lips. OMG kill me please.......... 




I ended up having Tom Yum Soup and Fried Rice. They serve water once you seated, at first I thought that's nice of them till I saw the bill they charged for the water which I don't think it's very nice because you might not want to have water but something else. No offence but this is by far the worst Thai restaurant I ever had in terms of service and food taste. 

A Wet Thai Food Cafe
Lot 1, Ground Floor,
Jalan Puteri 2/5,
Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.
03-8060 5630
Monday to Sunday: 11am to 4pm ; 6pm to 12am
http://awetthai.com/

No comments: