Sunday 15 February 2015

Dash of Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village I

I didn't quite like the food at the original Nutmeg but maybe here is different.

After paying you'll get a wooden spoon as a prize. Kidding ;)

Dory Fritter with Chips (RM 15) ~ Dory tasted like it has been frozen a long time and only a few pieces of it.

Dory Fritter with Pasta (RM 15) ~ Sauce is too sour.

Dory Fritter with Pasta (RM 15) ~ Dory is tasteless, like eating fried flour.

It's like having Spaghetti with Bolognese soup. The sauce is too sour so I asked for more grated Parmesan cheese. They don't have grated cheese but it's in the form of thin slices. It did improve the sourness slightly but the cheese couldn't melt properly and my spaghetti was filled with chunks of cheese and it wasn't very nice.

Dash by Nutmeg
Lot F-13A, Bangsar Village I,
Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2201 4229
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 10pm

No comments: