Saturday 10 May 2014

Avenue Bistro @ Empire Damansara

Teh Tarik ~ I asked him to kurang manis but still very manis.

Roti Canai ~ I asked for empat segi and garing garing obviously this is round & sejuk :( But the curry was not bad apart from the canai being cold.

It was quite scary, soo many insect flying around and everytime I eat one drop on my plate. GELINYA! I push it out of my plate then another decided to take a nap on my plate. Why la! i think they should do something about it. 

Avenue Bistro
G-01, Ground Floor, Empire Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caryn,

Hope things are doing well on your end.
Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during your time at Avenue Bistro Empire Damansara Perdana.

We are in the process of improving our service and welcome all kind of feedbacks from our customers. Of course, we will try to ensure this will not happen again to you or any of our customers.

Do PM us at our FB Page and we'll compensate the damages made earlier. Maybe with Roti Canai and a Teh Tarik on us time... ;)

Thanks & Regards.

Caryn said...

Hi Anonymous,

Very apologetic of u, I truly appreciate your effort to improve :) Thumbs up!

No worries on compensation :)

Best Wishes
Caryn