Sunday 4 May 2014

The Bearded Lady @ SS15

Heading to a new found cafe.





Complimentary Water.

Chamomile Tea to nurse a hangover.

Hot Chocolate ~ Warm, nice & comforting.


 Croissant ~ They made it as I have requested, tuna & egg. Yum yum niceeee. Chips are good as well. 


There are seats outside.

Paper mache on the floor.

I realized that I lost my car keys when I reached home. I didn't drive there, but I did bring my keys to the cafe. So i thought I might have dropped it at the cafe. I called the cafe to help me to check, the person on the phone said that she's not in the cafe yet & she will be back there in 5 minutes. So i waited no phone call. I drove there with my spare key walked in and check the cafe. Nobody layan me :( Anyways I couldn't find it, but by the Lord's grace I found it lying on the grass where I park my car back home. Guess some kind hearted soul found it and put it there. Thank God for good people.

The Bearded Lady
No 53, Jalan SS 15/5A,
47500 Subang Jaya.
019-669 6960
Tuesday to Friday:  3.00pm to 11.00pm
Saturday to Sunday:  10.30am to 11.30pm

No comments: