Monday 12 May 2014

The Carpenter's Daughter @ Taipan USJ

It's a bakery cafe. I came here before didn't like the food. But since it's late and mimi don't want to travel far we came here.

Eppy Mimi's Day, sorry I'm late :/
Only mimi understands what I am writing. Mother Daughter language.



Aiyo Daddy's face like wanna kill people.

New England Seafood Chowder ~ Okay only.

Yaiks clam shell.

Carbonara with Ham: Cream sauce, Ham, Capsicum, Parmesan Cheese ~ Lousy, the pasta has a very strong taste & smell of Capsicum. Cannot go!

Vongole: Olive Oil, Garlic, Fresh Clams, Parleys, Chili Flakes & Dash of Wine ~ I don't like this either. 

How did this bakery appear in the papers I would like to know because I don't think the food is at all good. Well there are many reasons why someone or a restaurant/cafe can appear in the papers but i am not going to second-guess what they are. For those who love Carpenter's Daughter please continue to support and don't come scold me because you have a different opinion.

The Carpenter's Daughter Artisan Bakery Cafe
No 46 Jalan USJ 10/1E,
47640 Subang Jaya.
03-8081 1218

No comments: