Wednesday 21 May 2014

Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly @ Millenium Square PJ


Hot Chocolate ~ Not bad but a little bitter but that's my fault I ask for less sugar.

He asked if I would like to take picture of the art. How nice of him :)

Snow Vanilla Mousse Cake ~ Very good. Perfect texture and you can taste the richness of the vanilla, I like the cake very much.

One of the guys made the effort to ask me how is the cake & drink? Thank you for taking the time :)

Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly
Lot G005, Ground Floor,
Millenium Square, No 90, Jalan 14/1,
Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya.
03-7931 8481

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hot latte in Good golly Miss Molly! My usual place for a cup of coffee after a stressful day. I found out more info about Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly here.

Caryn said...

@Anonymous: It's a great place to chill. I hope to go back again to try other things. I'll share it here once I have.