Sunday 28 September 2014

AM PM Cafe @ USJ21


Orange Juice ~ Overpriced; Normal.

Latte ~ Nice.

Hot Chocolate.


Hot Chocolate ~ Too much milk, not enough chocolate. Feels like drinking steamed milk with a smidgen of chocolate. If the lollipop is bigger then it would be awesome.



My muchacho :)

Chocolate Cake ~ Very dry.

I'm planning to come again to try their breakfast menu. Btw one of the guy, owner probably; is cute :) Felt like ordering non stop just to catch a glimpse of him, probably should spill stuff on the table while I'm at it. Noo slap me CANNOT. Sorry peeps washing my eyes only, nothing serious :D My Buu is still No 1 for now.... Ngek Ngek......

   AM PM Cafe
Lot 11A, Jalan USJ 21/5,
47630 Subang Jaya.
03-8081 9121
Monday to Thursday: 11am to 11pm
Friday: 11am to 12am
Saturday to Sunday: 10am to 12am

No comments: